Pinboard
- BIG UPDATE! Dragons are EVOLVING! (see Dragon Blog)
- How much do you know about Wings of Whimsy? Take our Wings of Whimsy Kahoot here!
- Having trouble naming your dragon? Go to this helpful page!
- Can't figure out how to request a dragon? There's a Google Form on each dragon species page that you can fill out. If you are ever unable to access it, please email Sara Wilson or Jenna Schmidt.
- Dragon HATCHLINGS never grow up, so you can enjoy these little babies forever!
- Get your Dragon customized on the Dragon Accessories page!
- Check out the Specials page for upcoming and previously available Specials!
Dragon Blog
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! The website is currently down for maintenance and needs to be edited because there are several dragons not shown in the list of dragons made (over to the side) and Family Tree. We also need to put up several forms and link the Bird Dragons on the dragon page. In addition, we are making several dragons at the moment. If you are a visitor, please come back at another time, thank you!
--Jenna Schmidt, 1/17/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello again! The website is now reopen, but there are still a few missing bits of information. Give us a few hours to fix this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cue the dramatic music!!! Our first entry of Dragon Spotlight is here!
Dragon Spotlight is a special new feature we're adding to the top column of the page. It will be edited once a month to give interesting facts on all our different species of dragons, including the Specials!
This month, the spotlight is on our newest Special Dragon, the Flower Gliderwing. Check out the top of the page to learn about it.
What else? We're also starting Dragon of the Month! It'll be a lot like Dragon Spotlight, except the spotlight is on one individual dragon.
Happy reading!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragon Spotlight is a special new feature we're adding to the top column of the page. It will be edited once a month to give interesting facts on all our different species of dragons, including the Specials!
This month, the spotlight is on our newest Special Dragon, the Flower Gliderwing. Check out the top of the page to learn about it.
What else? We're also starting Dragon of the Month! It'll be a lot like Dragon Spotlight, except the spotlight is on one individual dragon.
Happy reading!
EDIT: Dragon Spotlight has been discontinued and replaced with the Dragon Library.
--Jenna Schmidt, 2/8/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy St. Valentine's Day everyone! Have a dragonrific day! Oh, and remember to keep your dragons away from the chocolate...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Chinese New Year everyone! It's the year of the ram! What year were you born in? The Dragon, the Horse, or another? Have a great day!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone!
--Jenna, 2/21/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Butting in again!
--Jenna, 2/22/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, everyone!
It appears that I am at a color shortage. My red and yellow markers are at low ink, and therefore I may be unable to make dragons of these colors. To make matters worse, I currently have an order for a red asian dragon (Karate) so I may be even more delayed. I apologize for the inconvenience.
I have also been very busy due to school, so I again greatly apologize for delays in completing dragon orders.
--Jenna, 4/26/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!
Color shortage is over, work on Karate will begin sometime this summer. Soon, preferably.
Edit: COMPLETE
--Jenna, 7/15/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, fellow dragon lovers! We have a BRAND NEW, SUPER SPECIAL update today, as a special gift for reaching 2k pageviews!!!
--Jenna Schmidt, 2/8/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Jenna, 2/21/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Jenna, 2/22/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It appears that I am at a color shortage. My red and yellow markers are at low ink, and therefore I may be unable to make dragons of these colors. To make matters worse, I currently have an order for a red asian dragon (Karate) so I may be even more delayed. I apologize for the inconvenience.
I have also been very busy due to school, so I again greatly apologize for delays in completing dragon orders.
--Jenna, 4/26/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!
Color shortage is over, work on Karate will begin sometime this summer. Soon, preferably.
Edit: COMPLETE
--Jenna, 7/15/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragons are EVOLVING! Two dragons from Wings of Whimsy have gotten together and hybridized, creating an ALL NEW generation for dragons!
Now Asian Dragons and Gliderwings are able to HYBRIDIZE! As our science evolves, you may be seeing some new hybrids... for now though, we're ecstatic that we've made this discovery.
Now Asian Dragons and Gliderwings are able to HYBRIDIZE! As our science evolves, you may be seeing some new hybrids... for now though, we're ecstatic that we've made this discovery.
What will you be doing to celebrate?!
You can read more about hybrid dragons here!
--Jenna, 8/1/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi again!
It appears I am at another color shortage, so any requests involving black I cannot accept.You can read more about hybrid dragons here!
--Jenna, 8/1/2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi again!
Thank you for your patience.
--Jenna, 11/17/15
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated Google Forms-- added more colors
--Jenna, 5/1/16
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evaluated and improved Google Forms for more helpful, positive feedback. Currently implementing more flavorful species images to greet visitors on the Dragons page.
--Jenna, 12/23/15
Evaluated and improved Google Forms for more helpful, positive feedback. Currently implementing more flavorful species images to greet visitors on the Dragons page.
--Jenna, 12/23/15
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated Google Forms-- added more colors
--Jenna, 5/1/16
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added prices-- dragons that were previously received for free are still free and no previous customers are indebted, but dragons are now being sold due to time, effort, and cost of supplies put into each one. This also helps us know which customers are actually serious about wanting a dragon. We hope you understand.
--Jenna, 5/8/16
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a horse. Happy Chinese New Year! Good luck and fortune, or as they say in mandrin, zhù nǐ háoyùn (zoo-nee-highyoon)! It is my favorite Chinese saying (I know more.)
ReplyDeleteJinks with Peytonisawesome. :)
ReplyDelete